Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A sampling of pictures from September

I have a ton of blog posts to catch up on but for now I will just add a bunch of pictures. Enjoy.

she had a fever, poor baby


Katie took 3 semesters of classes at Kindermusik and now she is used on their posters around town.

1st day of gymnastics
We were very impressed with this dinosaur she drew on my iphone.
Katie was my makeup artist for the day.
She loves to go to bed with books.

Again we were really impressed. She got talent.


First time I got the curlers to work right.
Play time during preschool at our house.
It is hard to tell in this picture but Katie had her first black eye. She ran into the corner of the couch.
What she wanted to wear when we delivered cookies to our neighbor. Wings and boots go together really well, don't you think?
Both girls snuggling with their Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment