Thursday, January 10, 2013

Behind the scenes at our family photo shoot

These are pictures taken by my sister and I during the photo shoot. The awesome pictures that my Uncle Greg (from Luminessence Photo) took will be in a later post.

My sister's



I love this picture of my Mom and Katie




Me taking a picture of Kari, while she was taking a picture of Greg, who was taking a picture of Day.  Yeah, that's how my family rolls. 

our budding photographer

My Uncle Greg doing his thing.


My brother and sister-in-law told him he would get a $1 if he posed for all the pictures. I love it! Her certainly earned that $1.

Katie's reward was to play in the snow afterwards. She had so much fun!



A sweet moment captured.







hehe






I love the next series of pictures. She cracks me up!





No comments:

Post a Comment