Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

On Saturday night we went to our local rodeo. It was a great night, full of fun, cotton candy, great rides and some scary ones too. Every time I stopped recording, the very next ride was super scary. And I do mean SUPER SCARY. One guy got his hand stuck in the rope after he got bucked off a horse. He was dragged the length of the arena with the bull fighters doing their best to get him free. It was intense but what was more intense and scary was when the same thing happened but this time the animal was a bull. The poor rider was getting tossed around like a rag doll and the bull fighters where getting hit hard from the bull too. It is truly amazing that no one was seriously injured. Other then those two scares it was a safe and fun night to witness. Katie really got into the barrel racing. It was so cute to see her hooping and hollering. We sure do love the rodeo!














On Sunday we had a pretty low key Father's Day. Ken's favorite part of the day was cuddling with Katie before she went to bed. In fact, he was enjoying it so much that when I told Katie 2 more minutes then bed time. Ken said, "5 more minutes please." They have a special bond for sure!


Here are some more fun pictures of the two of them:




I am very grateful for the wonderful Daddy Ken is to Katie. I am also very blessed to have a wonderful Dad of my own! Dad, I love you so much and are very grateful that you are my Daddy!



I have been blessed with such amazing men in my life!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of her and Ken! Y'all are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete