Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AHHHHHH!!!!! (part 1)

This is my first attempt to french braid Katie's hair. And I suck at it. I am so frustrated, I am on the verge of bawling my eyes out! I feel like a failure as a mother because I can't do her hair. Crazy I know. Certainly "K" didn't pick me to be Katie's mom based on my hair skills. I know this is irrational thinking but it is how I am feeling. Katie has been asking for curls and braids lately and I want to do that for her. So this morning I watched some youtube videos and I still couldn't do it. I need a friend to come over and show me all the tricks. Until then, I will just stick to the few styles I can do. (like the picture on the bottom)

This is what I came up with after an hour and several attempts!



1 comment:

  1. Just one little tip, its easier to french braid hair thats wet, that makes it smoother and easier to handle. Maybe that will help?! Wish I was there, I would help ya! :) YOu know whats sad though? I have two little girls and know how to do hair and neither one will let me fix it cute! haha

    ReplyDelete