Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Parties

Katie at her friend's birthday party. They asked the kids to dress in costume. All the kids had a lot of fun and it was cute to see them all dressed up.

 


She loved this ghost that would dance around.


Ken and I went to an adults only Halloween party and boy did we have fun! Costumes were mandatory so Ken HAD to dress up. For those who don't know, Ken is not a fan of Halloween and really does not like to dress up. Out of 8 years of marriage this is only his 2 time to dress up. He went as a gang banger. lol I was hoping to draw a big tattoo on his neck but we ran out of time. I love the tear tattoo he put on though. I went as the Evil Queen from Snow White. I had so much fun getting my costume together and doing the make-up. I love that my dress was $3.50 at Ross, score!

Like I said earlier we had so much fun at this party. Our friends are awesome and so funny. My cheeks were hurting by the end of the night from laughing so much! We played Quelf. Have you ever heard of it? We hadn't until we meet Brittanie and Nathan. The game turned out to be really fun. The whole point of the game is to make a fool of yourself. Poor Ken ended up with some embarrassing cards and one that turned out to be very uncomfortable. He had to wear tinfoil on his hand for most of the game. His hand got so hot in there that it was actually sweating. He was a great sport about it though.


Our friends set up their camera and we had a little photo shoot. So much fun!

Brittanie & Nathan: 80's rock star and his groupie




Audrey & Garron: Mitt Romney and Cruella Deville  




Ken & I: gang banger and evil queen




The Men:




The Women:




The Group:






 

Audrey wanted to take a close up of my eye. Pretty cool I must say. 



No comments:

Post a Comment