Monday, November 5, 2012

What I am thankful for - Day 5

I am thankful for my friends. I have truly been blessed with amazing friends throughout my life. My friends (old and new) are so special to me. I hope they know how much I love and appreciate them. Here are some fun memories I shared with my friends.

Karli, Jules, Kristie and I looking normal before we went out.


Then, after we got dressed all crazy. We went to 2 different grocery stores, the air force base to visit a friend and out to a restaurant. To this day I am shocked they let us on base, lol.


Andrea and I in New York City. We had a lot of fun times together going to concerts and on trips. There was one time we followed some tour buses into Canada and since we didn't have our passports with us we almost didn't get back into the States. Fun times!


Crystal was my first roommate when I moved to Washington. We just clicked the first time we met. Both of us were sitting outside the chapel because we were running late to church. We went through a lot together and helped each other grow. She is a sweetheart.


Kristie and I before heading out to go dancing. It was one of our favorite things to do. There was hardly a moment when we were not laughing. We had some fun times living in that apartment. I miss those days but I am so glad that every time we see each other it feels like we are those carefree and giddy girls again. No one can make me laugh like her.


Jules, C-A and I at Disneyland. This was the end of a crazy road trip from Washington State to California and back again in four short days.


Jules (aka Jullian) helped me to come out of my shell. She loved to host parties so we always had friends over at our apartment. She taught me so much when we lived together and still continues to do that to this day. She has been a rock in my life.

I only knew C-A (Charlotte Anne) for a few short months but in that time she made a huge impact. I have never met someone who had so much zest for life. She lived everyday to it's fullest and made friends every where she went. In fact, the fast Sunday before she passed away she went up to every person at our singles ward break the fast and introduced herself. She didn't just say hi either and move on. She had a meaningful conversation with each person and there were a lot of us in that ward. She made a positive impact on every person who was blessed enough to meet her. I will never forget her and the fun times we shared.

These friends will always be a part of my life and I feel so blessed to be able to call them my best friends. I love you guys!

I have also made some amazing friends here in Texas. There is something about this ward and the people in it. I know Ken and I were meant to move here and to meet these incredible people. They have blessed and enriched my life in so many ways! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That was forever ago! You are a wonderful friend and I'm so grateful to have you in my life:) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! We are kindred spirits! Pretty sure I have ONE MILLION pictures just like these. Haha! You are awesome. So glad to be one of your new friends!! Love yer bones!

    ReplyDelete