Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween

My Mom wanted to see my Halloween decorations so here they are.










Thank you Pinterest for this idea. We called him Fred.



Here are the cakes, cupcakes and cornbread I made for the trunk or treat. I spent all day baking...never again, lol. I will stick to bringing just one dessert and my yummy cornbread from now on. I did enjoy designing and making the cakes though.

Oh, one of my cakes won 2nd place in the dessert category. woohoo I think it was the spider cake but I don't remember. 

Chocolate cake with a chocolate filling covered with black and white fondant
 



White cake with vanilla filling covered and decorated with frosting


It took me 2 hours to make the chocolate spider webs but I love how they turned out. 



 
The cornbread


The trunk or treat









passed out!


I loved my hat!

There are a ton of pictures of Katie on here but I wanted to show all the fun faces she makes. It is really hard to get her to hold still and to smile for me. Enjoy her spunk. ;)


















Our friends came to our neighborhood to trick or treat with us. They had a blast and filled up their pumpkins.
















No comments:

Post a Comment